In 1882 construction of the building at the corner of George & William was completed & the Grand Hotel officially opened for business.
On May 1st, 2009 in the same historic location “The Grand” was reborn. The restaurant has 150 seats inside & during the spring, summer & fall months another 170 seats on the patio, making it the largest in Ottawa!
Combining old world traditional recipes with a modern décor, is an authentic southern Italian Restaurant with the centerpiece being traditional Napoletana Pizza from Naples, Italy, cooked in a specially-constructed, wood-burning oven. This oven is situated in the middle of the dining room with our Pizzaoli working behind perfecting all of our pizzas.